Pets lost in blaze

Firefighter B.J. Jones with the Elliott Volunteer Fire Department sprays water into a home badly damaged by fire on Lamb Road.

Staff photo / Galen Holley

Staff Writer

   No one was hurt, but fire badly damaged a home in eastern Grenada early Friday.
   According to Gore Springs Volunteer Fire Department Assistant Chief Roger Goss, firefighters arrived at 25 Lamb Road, shortly before 6 a.m.
   “Fire was consuming the roof, which leads us to think it may have started in the attic,” said Goss.
Barbara Turner fled her home moments before firefighters arrived, she said.

   For complete details, read the print edition or subscribe to the online edition of the GrenadaStar.

Leave a Comment